Welcome to a Learning Adventure !
Whole Body Health From a Dental Perspective!
Are you tired of the path you’re on? Do you have a desire to make your practice stand above the rest? Are you ready to reach your practice/ life/ personal health and wellness goals? I’m enthusiastic about helping you with a pragmatic approach. I’ll help you figure out the outcome you want and what it takes to get there.
I vastly respect dentists. Their careers can be physically, mentally and emotionally draining. A dental office environment is difficult to manage by definition. Challenges build as current research undermines the very core of the basic theories underlying what we were taught. You deal with proliferating competition and insurance company squeezes. Survive with integrity! Let me show you how.
What are your challenges in providing the superior care people want with the holistic view people seek? Simple tweaks will spur new clients to stream in and refer others. For dental professionals, I offer a fast, easy way to build your practice while energizing you and your staff:
- A practical, easy-to-implement video course in oral/systemic concepts with extensive support material. Videos are reception area streaming-friendly.
- 36 CEUs (Upon completion of the course, CE Exchange Dental will submit verification of CE earned by AGD members to the AGD so members can earn FAGD/MAGD credit.)
- Books: Mouth Matters: How Your Mouth Ages Your Body and What YOU Can Do About It and Primal Dentistry: Less is More included with course. Also available separately.
- Dental Practice Consultations.
- Staff training
- Web design, creation and maintenance.
Invest time in learning what you can do to save some serious dental and healthcare dollars while feeling vibrant and happier! If you want to learn more about how your oral health influences and reflects whole body health – enter below!
Content on this website, in Primal Dentistry: Less is More and Mouth Matters is not considered medical or dental advice. Please see a physician before making any medical or lifestyle changes and a dentist if you need help with oral conditions.
© Carol Vander Stoep 2018 All rights Reserved